South Perth Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into South Perth
If you are planning to travel to South Perth in Western Australia, below are some options for reaching this beautiful city:
The closest major airport to South Perth is Perth Airport, which is approximately 18 kilometers north-east of the city center of South Perth. From the airport, you can choose one of the following modes of transport:
- Taxi/Cab: You can easily find taxis at the airport. The journey to South Perth takes around 20-30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Ride-Sharing Services: Services like Uber and Ola are available in Perth and can be convenient for reaching South Perth. Simply use their respective mobile apps to book a ride.
- Public Transport: The Perth Airport Connect shuttle service can transport you to Perth CBD, from where you can easily connect to South Perth using other public transport options.
South Perth is well-connected to other cities and towns in Western Australia via road networks. If you prefer to drive, you can take one of the major highways that connect to South Perth:
- Mitchell Freeway (State Route 2): If you are driving from Perth, take the Mitchell Freeway southbound and exit onto the Kwinana Freeway (State Route 2). Follow the signs to South Perth.
- Kwinana Freeway (State Route 2): This freeway runs through Perth and extends south towards South Perth. Take the freeway southbound and follow the signs to South Perth.
By Public Transport:
South Perth is easily accessible via public transport. You can use the following options:
- Train: South Perth is not directly serviced by train stations. However, you can take the train to Elizabeth Quay Station or Perth Station and then switch to other modes of transport like buses or ferries.
- Bus: Several bus routes operated by Transperth serve South Perth and provide connections to various parts of Western Australia. Check the Transperth website for more information and specific routes.
- Ferry: Ferry services operate between Elizabeth Quay Jetty in Perth and Mends Street Jetty in South Perth. This is a picturesque and enjoyable way to reach South Perth, offering great views of the Swan River.
Whichever mode of transport you choose, make sure to check the schedules, fares, and any updates before starting your journey.
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for South Perth locals and Western Australia visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.southperth.city we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..